Friday 6 February 2015

Evaluation

Grade C- 19/32
Mr Bush's feedback.
WWW:-
Good use of jump cuts 
Good location
Good performance 
Good editing 
EBI:-
Lighting 
Lip sync
Camera focus
1) Why did you choose this particular recreation and how does it link to your main production?
I chose that particular recreation because it was a music video that I liked, and it had the conventions of the media texts that I looked at for my critical investigation.


2) What difficulties did you face in producing this recreation?
There was difficulty in regards to the lighting as there was no street lights. Also there was problems in the timing as it was hard to get a camera out as there was a high demand. 


3) What are the strengths of the production?
The location was good. Also, there was good props, as well as a good actor. 


4) What aspects would you look to improve?
The lip syncing was a little poor, as well as the lighting of my actor. I think the editing was poor as I didn't get the jump cuts correct.


5) What lessons will you take from this process that will help you with your main production?

  • Use my time more effectively
  • Need to work on my editing 
  • Quality of sound 
  • Props need to be better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home